Monday, September 17, 2012

Obsession

My obsession is much different from what most of the kids my age obsess over. Not drugs nor alcohol nor sex.. No I am simply obsessed with Supernatural. Yes. The TV series staring Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester and Jared Padalecki as Sam Winchester. Sam and Dean are my boys I love them to death, I dont know what I would do without them. I know I'm sounding like a fan girl but that couldnt be farther from the truth. My obsession with Supernatural isn't entirely because of the characters although it is a large part of it. My obsession is in the theme itself. I have a fascination with the paranormal and the supernatural side of things as it is. No I'm not a freak. I swear it. But I have always thought that the unseen side of the world was fascinating. Most of that fascination stemmed from the house I was visiting when I was 7. I was visiting my dad in New York, and I always felt like I was being watched or like somebody was breathing down my back but when I turned around nobody was there. Creepy. I know this isn't very interesting or anything but it's late night.. or reaaaly early morning. However you wanna look at it. And I have nothing to do, just trying to keep my hand occupied... Alright I'll stop rambling now. Fair Winds! (bye bye)

No comments:

Post a Comment